Laser welding in all disciplines
Repair damaged components quickly and at optimum cost in tool and mold making, for example for cutting / bending tools, injection molding, aluminum and die-casting molds, nickel molds.
Larger amounts of material can be applied and complex shapes can be built up by laser similar to 3D printing.
- For your production orders of sheet metal processing in various sizes depending on the application
- Precision sheet metal processing, electronics, sensor technology and medical technology
- Oldtimer restorations for special materials
Sophisticated shapes precisely welded
From practice: layer-by-layer applied by laser
Before / After
Layered material application by laser | True-to-form welding minimizes post-processing
Before / After
Gear with broken out teeth and low-level wear
Historic gear made of gray cast iron, 45mm diameter | Spare part no longer available | After laser welding ready for use and capable of full loading
Engravings: Expertise down to the finest detail
Grain corrections in nickel shells and plastic injection molds: Our highly skilled engravers can correct damage on models with textured surfaces.
Precision laser welding in all dimensions
Where tenths of a millimeter count
Precise laser welding saves your tools: Small defects in the grain or major damage to the mold can shut down your production. In many cases laser welding offers a more cost-effective and faster solution than the manufacture of new molds and tools.
The GALVANOFORM service team offers precision laser welding in all dimensions: as a mobile service at your premises or in our factory in Lahr:
- In the highest precision
For example laser welding of grain in the range of 0.1 to 0.2 millimeters
- In all dimensions
For example small gears up to large molds
Without warping | Without structural alteration
Our emergency service:
- In Germany and in neighboring countries
- Available with you in 24 – 48 hours depending on the distance
- Repair of large molds also in your production plant without removal of the tools